Wednesday 26 May 2010

Natural Collection haul.

What counts as a haul? 3 items? Well, you'll have to make do because I am super broke and technically spent my bread/milk/orange juice fund on some cosmetic treats (like you've never done that!)


I went into Boots to get a prescription and planned on buying a lipstick from the Natural Collection range after hearing good things about them. At £1.99, I couldn't resist. And then I saw the Natural Collection tinted moisturiser and, again, at under £2 I kind of had to. Luckily for me, they were on 3 for 2 so I also picked up the lash conditioner and will be trying it out over the next week or two every night to see if I think it makes a difference.

All in all, for under £4 for 3 items, I reckon I got a bargain! The tinted moisturiser went on my hands and forehead beautifully and leaves a radiant shine- I picked up the natural shade and may well pick up some of the other shades too at the weekend. The lipstick is a sheer natural lip colour in shade honeysuckle and I'll be trying this out tomorrow.

Have you ever bought any Natural Collection products? What did you think?

3 comments:

  1. I love it when boots has offers like 3 for 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff!

    If you can, do enter my CSN $60 Gift Certificate giveaway!
    http://pithsala.blogspot.com/2010/05/csn-giveaway-winner.html
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natural Collection loose powder is the best i've ever tried - seriously!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)