Monday 7 June 2010

My first MAC lipstick

I'm pretty much a MAC virgin, all I owned was a liquid liner which went missing ages ago. However, my lovely friend Jessica was a doll and spoilt me and sent me my first ever MAC lipstick

Thank you Jessica!


I've had my eye on a lot of the satin finish lipsticks but I really wanted to try snob. I normally go for quite bright lipsticks and glosses but I'm really enjoying testing out some lighter shades. When I first applied snob I thought I disliked it- it's a really strong colour that only needs to be applied lightly. I applied it again today and now I'm in love with it, it makes my lips feel really soft and gives off that perfect bubblegum pink colour which I love.




I think next on my list to try is sweetie.

Do you own any MAC lipsticks? Which ones are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)