Friday 11 June 2010

Friday Wish List

What do you lovely people have planned for the weekend? I'm going to spend it totally chilling out before I start my new job on Monday. My flatmates are moving out of our place on Sunday so I'll be helping them and feeling really sad that the end has come (boo!)

I've made a Friday wish list- what do you think? What are you wanting to spend your weekend pennies on?
Top Row:
Cina White Nail Art Pen- I really want a white nail art pen so I can create beautiful polkadot fingernails!
Essie Nail Corrector Pen- To neaten up those silly nail paint mistakes!
Creme de la Mer Treatment Creme Foundation SPF 15- Bound to be shockingly expensive but I dare bet it's beautiful too.
Cocoa Butter Cream Body Scrub- I adore anything coconut-y from The Body Shop.
Liz Earle Cleanser- I'd read so, so, so many good reviews about the Liz Earle stuff that I'm dying to give it a go.

Middle Row:
China Glaze Nail Paints- As with Liz Earle, I don't own anything by China Glaze but these colours look too gorgeous not to try.
Betsey Johnson stud earrings- Who doesn't love a bit of Betsey Johnson? And these bows are too cute for words!

Bottom Row:
Louis Vitton Sarah Wallet- I'm going through a MAJOR Louis Vitton crush right now.
Asos Leopard Print Watch- I love chunky watches and this leopard one is tacky and loud to the extreme!
Fiorucci watch- Loving the quirky pin-up girl and the polkadot strap.
Miss Selfridge spotty bag- So cute and so perfect with floral print dresses.

So there we have it. Shame I don't get paid until the end of the month, eh?

1 comment:

  1. I use Liz Earle products and I highly recommend them! They're simple, effective and best of all have a great price tag.

    The cleanse and polish with pump dispenser is invaluable as the amount pumped is all you need to use therefore not wasting the product by using more than needed.

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)