Sunday 23 May 2010

FOTD: Bronzed eye look.

How hot is it?! Are you all enjoying the sun? I know I am but, sadly, I've been stuck indoors a lot of the time doing university work. But I did find time today to head out for a naughty TGI Friday's and Starbucks with the boyfriend. Here's the look I went for- what do you think?


Face:
Avon Face Perfection Duo in Medium
Clairns Beauty Balm

Eyes:
Nicola Roberts/Jelly Pong Pong primer
A cream colour from Rimmel's Rebel Chic pallet on my inner corner and up to my brow
Bronze shimmer eyeshadow (unknown brand) on my lids
A dark brown from the Rimmel pallet on my crease
The Body Shop Eye Definer in black on my lash line
Benefit Bad Gal mascara in black

Cheeks:
Vital Radiance blush

Lips:
Taxi lipgloss (unknown shade but a very sheer pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)