Wednesday 19 May 2010

Welcome to Hello Barbie.

Hello and welcome to Hello Barbie! Some of you may know me from running shopping blog Florals & Cupcakes but this is a new little side project. I wanted to set up a more personal blog after seeing others which I loved so much such as Lipglossiping, Becky Blog, Peonies & Lillies and Dolly Mix Fits.

I've always admired but never done those FOTD/NOTD type posts but I figured it was time to give it a go, especially as the university term ends next week and I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands!

In this blog I hope to document fab celebrity style, show you my latest buys and loves and show you my (probably poor) attempts at FOTD.

The name comes from a personal joke with my boyfriend and, of course, my obsession with Barbie. I hope you enjoy this blog and I look forward to your comments and reading your blogs.

Hello Barbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)