Wednesday 11 August 2010

My first in and out post.

I've been moving house for about the last zillion years so haven't had time to update the blog properly but it's my day off tomorrow so expect a post or 2! I thought I'd do my first ins and out post this morning before I have to get ready for work. Enjoy!

In


Hauls: I have the most fabulous MAC/Aussie/The Body Shop haul to post up tomorrow! I have been going a little spending crazy. Ooops!

My lovely new apartment: I'm living in city centre Nottingham with 5 girlie friends (madness, I know!) and I'm loving the place. There's only 2 of us here at the mo as the others are home for summer but the views over the city are amazing and the flat is just gorgeous.

Ben and Jerry's Fairly Nutty ice-cream: Oh Em Gee! I bought this last night after a rubbish day and it's incredible. Well worth the £4 a tub. Gorgeous caramel ice-cream mixed with a ton of nuts. Delish!

The kindness of people: My amazing boyfriend moved about 50 boxes of my stuff up 3 flights of stairs without a single complaint. He unpacked them from the car, took them box by box across the busiest road in Nottingham and then dragged them up all those stairs one by one. Nice one, Robino!


Outs


No lift: Yes, I love my new place but carrying bags of shopping up 3 flights of stairs isn't too easy. Still, it's a good work out!

Missing living with my boyfriend: After 3 solid weeks of living together, I'm now back to a single bed in a flat 6 miles away. We're both feeling a bit rubbish at the moment because living together was amazing but I know I'll have so much fun with my girls.

Melting MAC lipsticks: I do love a Cremesheen lipstick but I don't trust my latest additions in my handbag all day. They get applied in the morning and then live in the fridge all day.

Unpacking: Urgh.


What are your ins and outs this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)